JPM US EQUITY INCOME FUND
Taking an income approach to US equity pays dividends
The US Equity Income Fund focuses on high quality, attractively valued companies with healthy and sustainable dividend yields, providing an ideal way to share in the future growth of the US stock market.
- High dividend, low payout ratio stocks have outperformed over the last 20 years.
- Targets an attractive, consistent income stream, providing a more conservative way to access the US stock market.
- Managed by a strong investment team, leveraging the insights of over 25 US equity research analysts.
- Top quintile risk-adjusted returns with bottom quintile volatility over three years.*
Growth of USD 1 based on dividend yield & payout ration
Seeking out the best US dividend payers
High dividend yield, low payout ratio. This suggests that a company can pay and will continue to pay compelling dividends, while maintaining potential for dividend growth and internal investment.
This is the type of high quality company that the US Equity Income Fund targets. These types of stocks have outperformed over the past 20 years. Furthermore, dividends have been a major contributor historically to overall returns, helping to provide a more stable and cautious way to access the growth potential of the US stock market.
S&P 500 TOTAL RETURN INDEX: DIVIDENDS AND CAPITAL APPRECIATION (%)
Square Mile’s Talking Factsheet
Talking Factsheets is a service for users of Square Mile’s Academy of Funds. Focusing on funds drawn from their Rated, Recommended, and Positive Prospects fund lists, Talking Factsheets combine Square Mile’s independent, qualitative fund research with user-friendly video content, providing viewers with the opportunity to see and hear Square Mile’s fund analysts giving first-hand, expert perspectives on the funds.
Source: Square Mile Academy of Funds. All data has been sourced independently as at the dates supplied within the video. The content has been reproduced with permission from Square Mile and all opinions are their own.
- JPM US Equity Income Fund - Commentary
- JPM US Equity Income Fund - Annual Report Short Form
- JPM US Equity Income Fund - Interim Report Short Form
- JPMorgan Fund ICVC - Interim Report & Accounts
- JPMorgan Fund ICVC - Annual Report & Accounts
- Shareclass factsheet
- JPM US Equity Income Fund A - Net Accumulation - KIID
- JPM US Equity Income Fund - Fund story
- Currency-hedged share class Q&A
Client Facing Literature
Morningstar Ratings TM: 2016 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
The Adviser Centre is a trading name of City Financial Investment Company Limited.
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by J.P. Morgan Asset Management and therefore we are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The value of investments and the income from them may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the full amount invested. Investment is subject to documentation (Prospectus, Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and Key Features and Terms and Conditions). Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management Marketing Limited which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP.