1. General information
- The information on this Site is approved for issue by JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is part of the J.P.Morgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") marketing group (hereafter referred to as ‘we’ or ‘us’), which sells investments, life assurance and pension products. It is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 122754.
- This document has been produced for information purposes only and the views contained in it are not to be taken as advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment. (Reliance upon information in the Site is at the sole discretion of the reader).
- Any research described in the Site has been obtained by us for our own purpose. The results of such research are being made available as additional information and do not necessarily reflect our views.
- Any forecasts, figures, opinions, statements of financial market trends or investment techniques and strategies expressed are unless otherwise stated our own at the date of the relevant content. They are considered to be reliable at the time of writing, may not be all-inclusive and their accuracy and any forecasts are not guaranteed. They may be subject to change without reference or notification to you.
- Messages that you send to us by email may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by email as it may be intercepted by a third party. If you choose to do so then it is at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility for the security or integrity of such information.
- We will try to keep the Site operational at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any of the features on it will always be available.
- The hyperlinks provided on this Site are only provided for information and convenience purposes. We are not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to or are accessible from this Site. We do not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website accessed via this Site.
- Prospective investors should consult their own professional advisers on the tax implications of making an investment in, holding or disposing of any JPMorgan investment funds and the receipt of distributions with respect to such a fund.
3. Where our funds are available for saleThe information below explains in which countries our funds are or are not authorised for sale. Their availability will depend upon your country of domicile for tax purposes.
- Dutch (Netherlands)-registered OEICs - UK only.
- UK-listed investment trusts - UK only - please note, shares in investment trusts are listed on the UK stock exchange and as such may be available for purchase directly through a registered stockbroker.
- Luxembourg-based SICAVs (sociétés d'investissement à capital variable) - please enquire before purchase as certain restrictions apply to these funds.
* A "US person" is:
- any individual person in the United States;
- any partnership, trust, or corporation organised or incorporated under the laws of the United States;
- any agency or branch of a non-US entity located in the United States;
- any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organised, incorporated, or, if an individual, resident in the United States
- any estate of which any executor or administrator is a US Person;
- any trust of which any trustee is a US Person;
- any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a US Person; or
- any partnership of which any partner is a US Person.
Certain restrictions also apply to any direct holding by an individual who is a US citizen or a US tax resident or any non-US partnership, non-US trust or similar tax transparent non-US entity that has any partner, beneficiary or owner that is a US Person, US citizen or US tax resident.
Should a Shareholder become a (i) US Person, (ii) US citizen, (iii) US tax resident or (iv) specified US person for purposes of the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), such person may be subject to US withholding taxes and tax reporting to any relevant tax authority.
4. Key investment risks
- Both past performance and yield may not be a reliable guide to future performance.
- The value of investments and income from them may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
- Estimates of future returns or indications of past performance on the Site are for information purposes and should not be construed as a guarantee of future performance.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- The level of tax benefits and liabilities will depend on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
- Investors who invest directly in Luxembourg-based or other non-UK funds will generally have no rights of cancellation under the rules of the UK Financial Conduct Authority and will not benefit from the rules and regulations under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for the protection of investors including the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
5. Combating financial crimeWe are committed to combating financial crime and the prevention of money laundering. Accordingly we may need to verify your identity and carry out appropriate security checks.
6. Company information
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the brand name for the asset management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co and its affiliates worldwide.
- JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No. 288553. Registered address: 25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP, United Kingdom.
- JPMorgan Asset Management (Europe), Société à responsabilité limitée, European Bank & Business Centre, 6 route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B27900, corporate capital EUR 10.000.000.
7. Legal information
- We believe that the information on this Site is accurate as at the date of publication. We can not guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information or the availability of the Site. We accept no liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind. Accordingly we exclude any liability for any loss (direct or consequential) arising from the use of any part of this Site.
- Nothing in the Site should be regarded as constituting legal, tax or investment advice.
- All copyright, patent, intellectual and other property in the information contained in the Site is held by us. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. You may download or print copies of the reports or information contained within this Site for your own private non-commercial use only, provided that you do not change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices; all other copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing or displaying of material on the Site (by any means and in whole or in part) is prohibited.