- Founded in 1992, Highbridge is a global alternative investment management organization with over $31 billion in AUM1
- Manages fundamental and quantitative strategies across multi-strategy and single-strategy hedge funds, public and private credit, and daily liquidity vehicles
- History of developing innovative and sophisticated investment strategies
1As of December 21, 2013, inclusive of Gávea. While Highbridge has certain governance and information rights regarding the operations of Gávea, as well as provides certain back office services for Gávea, Highbridge does not have investment discretion over the assets managed by Gávea.
- Highbridge was founded in 1992 as a multi-strategy fund. Since then, the firm has added diversified investment capabilities and has launched a variety of stand-alone funds focused on generating returns from uncorrelated, idiosyncratic alpha sources
- In late 2004, Highbridge and JPMorgan Asset Management entered into a strategic alliance with JPMorgan purchasing an ownership stake in Highbridge, enabling the firm to further institutionalize the business and diversify its offerings
- Today, Highbridge offers investment solutions across asset classes, geographies and the liquidity spectrum on a robust, institutional quality operational and risk infrastructure