This year, we examine some timely examples:
- why climate goals can’t be reached by simply decarbonizing electricity with wind and solar power;
- why natural gas will still be the fuel of the 21st century;
- the wide range of electric vehicle forecasts after last decade’s misfires;
- the high-voltage transmission bottleneck in the U.S.;
- and how a group of academics thoroughly dismantled one peer’s highly publicized and dreamlike vision of a renewable energy future.
Listen to the audio file or subscribe to the podcast to get the latest updates: