We believe that strong risk-adjusted returns may be achieved through bottom-up security selection. Fundamental research forms the cornerstone of our approach and is the first step in our security selection process. Through our research, we seek to identify under- or over-valued securities within the market. We then apply a disciplined approach to relative value to optimize portfolio construction.
- Objective is to consistently deliver strong risk-adjusted returns relative to a benchmark
- Bottom-up security selection drives portfolio construction
- Focused on optimal bond selection, risk-adjusted relative value within issuers’ capital structure
- Downside focus in valuation analysis, combined with disciplined risk management process
- Portfolios are diversified across a range of sectors and securities; constructed with no style or quality bias