Managed Reserves Strategy
Delivering a conservatively managed, short-term, low-volatility strategy, through funds or managed accounts.
For liquidity investors looking to move beyond money market funds in search of higher yields/returns and for those investors positioning their portfolios for a rising rate environment, J.P. Morgan Managed Reserves provides a compelling cash management strategy.
- Can be highly customized to meet individual client risk tolerances and needs
- Seeks to provide incremental returns above those of money market funds, while retaining a focus on preservation of principal and liquidity
- Provides disciplined active management, driven by fundamental research and a focus on duration, sector allocation and security selection decisions
- Maintains a portfolio average duration of one year or less in general
- Has performed well over a 13-year track record through different market cycles
- Can be especially effective in a rising rate environment, offering a lower volatility of principal and more stable returns than those of a longer-term short duration strategy