- Founded in 1992, Highbridge is a global alternative investment management organization
- Manages fundamental and quantitative strategies across multi-strategy and single-strategy hedge funds, public credit and daily liquidity vehicles
- History of developing innovative and sophisticated investment strategies
Central to Highbridge's core philosophy is a dedication to innovative investing. With over 20 years of experience through changing market environments, Highbridge has a proven ability to develop unique investment solutions to meet clients' changing needs.
Evolution of the Highbridge Platform
- Highbridge was founded in 1992 as a multi-strategy fund. Since then, the firm has added diversified investment capabilities and launched a variety of stand-alone funds focused on generating returns from uncorrelated, idiosyncratic alpha sources
- In late 2004, Highbridge and JPMorgan Asset Management entered into a strategic alliance with JPMorgan purchasing an ownership stake in Highbridge, enabling the firm to further institutionalize the business and diversify its offerings
- Today, Highbridge offers investment solutions across asset classes, geographies and the liquidity spectrum on a robust, institutional quality operational and risk infrastructure