Investing for a sustainable world
We are committed to incorporating the management of risks associated with environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors across our entire investment platform. For investors who want to express their values explicitly in their portfolios, we offer a broad range of sustainable investment capabilities. Together, we can drive better outcomes, for today and for the future.
We are a signatory to the Net Zero Asset Managers initiative and have committed to support investing aligned with the goal of net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 or sooner.
• Unites quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Customized and applied to all regions and asset classes
• Intensive focus on climate impact across E, S, and G
• Proxy voting in 8,000+ meetings
• Investing teams and stewardship specialists working side-by-side to manage ESG risks
• Investing in companies that strengthen positive environmental or social outcomes
• Progressive definition of investment styles
Explore our Sustainable Solutions
Industry-leading sustainable investing insights & research
What can we expect from the U.N. Climate Change Conference?
The last summit in 2015 resulted in the Paris Agreement, an international treaty addressing climate change mitigation (by aiming to limit the increase in global temperatures by 1.5 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels), climate adaptation, and climate financing. Therefore, we anticipate meaningful discussion on these topics: achieving net zero, fiscal efforts , climate financing, carbon pricing.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. To drive progress on our operational sustainability objectives, we’ve set a number of targets.
Reduce office paper use by 90% by 2025 vs. a 2017 baseline
Reduce global water consumption by 20% by 2030 vs. a 2017 baseline
Transition our entire owned fleet of vehicles to electric vehicles by 2025