Our GFICC team believes that ongoing monetary and fiscal support, effective vaccines and lessons learned from China all point to a robust global economy in 2021. This should be supportive for risk assets from a fundamental perspective. And we currently see potential investment opportunities across the full fixed income spectrum.
This content represents our GFICC team’s current view and overall strategy provided for information only based on current market conditions not taking into consideration any specific investor’s investment objective and risk appetite. Not to be construed as investment recommendation or advice.
Diversification does not guarantee investment return and does not eliminate the risk of loss.
1. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s GFICC Investment Quarterly Meeting (IQ Mtg). As of 09.12.2020. Opinions Estimates and forecasts may or may not come to pass. Provided for information only. These represent GFICC team’s views under normal market conditions subject to change from time to time.
2. For illustrative purposes only based on current market conditions, subject to change from time to time. Not all investments are suitable for all investors. Exact allocation of portfolio depends on each individual’s circumstance and market conditions.
3. Source: J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s GFICC Investment Quarterly (IQ). As of 09.12.2020. Opinions, estimates, forecasts, projections and statements of financial market trends that are based on current market conditions constitute our judgment and are subject to change without notice. There can be no guarantee they will be met. Above-trend: Global gross domestic product (GDP) growth >3.5%, inflation >2%; Sub-trend: Global GDP growth 2-3.5%, inflation 0-2%; Recession: Global GDP growth <2%, inflation <0%; Crisis: A disorderly movement in markets causes systemic impact and tail risk. Provided for information only and not to be construed as investment recommendation or advice. Forecasts and estimates are indicative, may or may not come to pass.
4. Source: Eurostat, Bureau for Labor Statistics. US forecast assuming 1.6% annualised core consumer price index (CPI), food and energy forecasts based on futures. eurozone (EZ) forecast assuming median monthly core HICP pace in 2018. CPI: Consumer Price Index; HICP: Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices. As at December 2020. Opinions, estimates, forecasts, projections and statements of financial market trends are based on market conditions at the date of the publication, constitute our judgment and are subject to change without notice. There can be no guarantee they will be met.
5. Yield is not guaranteed. Positive yield does not imply positive return.
The information provided is general in nature only and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. Therefore, before you decide to buy any product or keep or cancel a similar product that you already hold, it is important that you read and consider the relevant JPMorgan fund Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), which is available to download on this website and make sure that the product is appropriate for you. Before making any decision, it is important for you to consider these matters and to seek appropriate legal, tax, and other professional advice. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (Australia) Limited ABN 55 143 832 080, AFSL No. 376919.