We believe that bond portfolios managed by a globally integrated fixed income team, using a disciplined, risk-controlled framework, may produce strong risk-adjusted returns. Our investment approach seeks to add value by:
- Drawing upon the expertise of locally-based sector specialist and portfolio management teams
- Using internally-generated fundamental, quantitative and technical research inputs
- Allocating risk using a rigorous and methodical portfolio construction process
Quarterly investment themes, developed by our Investment Strategy Team, guide duration, sector allocation and security selection decisions.
- Sector specialists scan the market for investment opportunities across maturities and sectors.
- Portfolio managers build portfolios guided by our investment themes, determine sector allocations and select securities suitable for each portfolio.
- Portfolios are closely monitored by portfolio managers, sector specialists, quantitative analysts and risk managers to help ensure they comply with guidelines and help ensure that risk is properly managed.